Groupama SA, a corporation capitalised at €1,686,569,399.
Headquarters: 8-10 rue d’Astorg 75008 Paris.
Telephone: +33 (0)1 44 56 77 77
RCS Paris: 343 115 135
Company regulated by the Insurance Code and subject to oversight by the Prudential Supervisory Authority - 61 rue Taitbout 75009 Paris.
Director of Publications
Sylvain Burel. Group Director of Communications
This site is subject to French law, and the Paris courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from its content.
This site (“the Site”), available at www.rapportannuel.groupama.com, is intended for all Web users (“Users”) who want to access the 2013 Annual Report.
Groupama SA undertakes to use every means at its disposal to offer the User the best services and facilitate access to the Site.
As such, Groupama SA tries to provide 24-hour access to the Site, every day of the year.
However, Groupama SA or its service providers responsible for operating and hosting the Site may suspend access in order to perform maintenance or for any other technical reason.
In these specific instances of unavailability, Groupama SA will try to inform Users in advance and limit the length of the unavailability.
Groupama SA also reserves the right to suspend access to services without incurring liability in cases such as Site attacks (virus, malicious intrusions, etc.) that may affect: the processing or data capacity, security and integrity; Groupama SA becoming aware of illicit content on the Site; or a request for suspension or restriction of Site access from an administrative or judicial authority or by legal notice from a third party.
Under no circumstances shall Groupama SA be held liable for direct or indirect harm arising from access to or use of the Site. Groupama SA, accordingly, declines all responsibility:
- in the case of imprecision, inaccuracy, error, alteration, omission, or problem relating to the time required for updates, with regard to the information available on the Site or the time required to reply to Users;
- in the event information is unavailable;
- for any direct or indirect harm, regardless of its cause, origin, nature, or consequences, arising from anyone’s accessing the Site or from the inability to access the Site;
- in the event the Site is infected with a virus. Users are responsible for taking all the appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any virus that may be transmitted through the Site.
Data security and confidentiality
Groupama SA complies with the requirements of the Data Processing and Individual Liberties law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, when processing the User’s personal data. In particular, Groupama SA undertakes to ensure data security so that personal data is not distorted, damaged, or disclosed to unauthorised third parties. No personal information is collected without the User’s knowledge or processed for purposes not provided for. In accordance with the provisions of the above-referenced law, Users may exercise their rights of opposition, access and correction over the data concerning them by sending their request to the Site administrator at the following address: Groupama SA 8/10, Rue d'Astorg - 75383 PARIS Cedex 08 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Groupama S.A. cannot be held liable to the User for the loss or disappearance of data concerning the User and related to a case of force majeure or the actions of a third party.
Design and creation
The Site was designed and created by PUBLICORP, which is headquartered at 13 Rue Rosenwald, 75015 Paris, capitalised at €150,000, and is registered under the number RCS Paris B 381 154 988.
Intellectual Property Rights
The overall architecture, software, text, images, sound, know-how, drawings, graphics, and all other elements composing this Site and the way in which the Site is laid out are the property of Groupama SA. Any total or partial representation or reproduction of these elements by any means whatsoever without the express authorisation of Groupama SA is prohibited and constitutes counterfeiting within the meaning of Intellectual Property Code Article L.335-2 et seq. The same is true for the databases appearing on the Site. Similarly, Groupama SA holds all of the rights related to its trademarks and logos, which are registered. Reproducing or representing them on any media and for any purpose whatsoever without the prior express authorisation of Groupama SA is prohibited.
Groupama : Jean-François Labat, Christophe Rabinovici, Yvan Zedda, Phovoir / Publicorp : Renaud Maridet / Shutterstock : Andresr, bikeriderlondon , gpointstudio, giSpate, Pavel Losevsky, Minerva Studio, Nadezhda1906, Wavebreakmedia / Fotolia : Mihalis A. / iStock : simonkr
This Site complies with copyright law. Except as mentioned above, all authors rights to the protected works reproduced and disclosed on this Site are reserved.
All use of the works other than the reproduction and consultation for private personal use is prohibited, unless authorised.
The data processing system making operation of the Site possible is hosted by SAS OVH, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix – France (www.ovh.com), which is registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045.
The Site publisher hereby informs the Users that when they click on a hypertext link leading to another site, and generally to any resource on the Web, they leave the Site.
The Site publisher therefore takes no responsibility for the content of the linked Web pages or sites. The same is true for Web pages or sites leading to its Site.
All hypertext links leading to the Site must be authorised expressly and in advance by the Site’s publication director.
We would like to install a cookie on your computer. Cookies are small files containing a few lines of text that are used to remember and retrieve information from your computer. Under no circumstances can a cookie transmit a virus. A cookie does not enable us to identify you. By recording your computer’s browsing information for later visits, the cookie optimises your connection and personalises your use of the Site. Refusing to accept cookies may block access to certain Site features.
You can refuse to accept this cookie by configuring your browser as follows:
- if you browse the Internet using Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11 (Microsoft): Click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”, choose the “Confidentiality” tab and select the desired level for cookies.
- if you browse the Internet using Mozilla Firefox: Click on “Tools” then “Options”, choose the “Privacy” tab, select “use custom settings for history”, and set the desired parameter level for cookies.
- if you browse the Internet using Opéra: Open the “Preferences” menu, click on the “Privacy and Security” tab and then click on “Enable the creation of local data” in the cookies section.
- if you browse the Internet using Chrome: Click on the menu in the browser’s toolbar. Select “Settings”. Click “Show advanced settings”. In the "Privacy" section, click the “Content settings” button. In the “Cookies” section, you can set the desired level of authorisation.